Bike ‘n’ Hike Adventures Bump Track Ride
With a variety of trails to suit all levels of riders and all incorporating the famous Bump track which led to the establishment of Port Douglas that we know today.
The track was officially founded in 1875 to provide access from the gold mines to the coast, but was thought to have been an Aboriginal hunting trail for many years prior.
Apart from its history, the track includes lush tropical rainforest, tranquil streams and waterfalls.
The trail itself undulates through single trail, cross country and downhill sections providing riders with some of the best riding and views Tropical North Queensland has to offer.
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Tours do not operate on Sundays.
- Free transfers from Port Douglas.
- Self-drive available – can meeting point at Port Douglas Pick-up around 7.30am October-May and 8.30am June-September.
- Tour duration 4 -4.5 hours Minimum numbers required for tour to depart.
- Please be aware some flexibility with dates may be required at times.
- Minimum age of 13 years.
- Top quality full suspension Giant Off Road bikes.
- Closed toe shoes
- Suitable clothing for bike riding
- Minimum of two riders required for trip.
- Bike ‘n’ Hike Adventure Tours reserves the right to postpone or cancel due to weather, mechanical problems or any other unforeseen circumstances.