Bike ‘n’ Hike Adventures Wangetti Falls
Port Douglas Things To Do don’t get much more adventurous combining mountain biking, hiking and swimming in a pristine waterfall.
We pick you up from your Port Douglas accommodation and take a short 20 minute drive to our starting point Wangetti.
You will be fitted with gloves, backpack, helmet and one of our Giant bikes and we get on our way.
Riding on ex-forestry trails you will undulate through dry creek beds and small climbs as you make your way through dry eucalypt forests.
Upon parking the bikes we will take a hike along the scenic creek side looking for different wildlife and plants before reaching the beautiful Hartley’s Falls and swimming hole.
Back on the bikes it is a short cross country ride once again along the ex-forestry trails to the flat rock falls with Natural spa pools where the group will once again have time to look around and soak in everything this track has to offer.
As we ride out of the valley up above Hartley’s Creek, we will have the opportunity to see ocean views finishing the ride on isolated Wangetti Beach.
NEED TO KNOW
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Tours do not operate on Sundays.
- Free transfers from Port Douglas.
- Self-drive available – can meeting point at Port Douglas Pick-up around 7.30am October-May and 8.30am June-September.
- Tour duration 4 -4.5 hours Minimum numbers required for tour to depart.
- Please be aware some flexibility with dates may be required at times.
- Minimum age of 13 years.
- Top quality full suspension Giant Off Road bikes.
WHAT TO BRING
- Closed toe shoes
- Suitable clothing for bike riding & swimming
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum of two riders required for trip.
- Bike ‘n’ Hike Adventure Tours reserves the right to postpone or cancel due to weather, mechanical problems or any other unforeseen circumstances.