Windswell Rainforest Stand-Up Paddleboard
One of the best Daintree Rainforest Tours if you’re looking for a bit of adventure.
Paddle upstream on crystal clear waters under the canopy of the oldest rainforest in the world.
Enjoy true peace and tranquility in an incredible pure environment.
Take a dip in the cool “healing waters” or be a daredevil and jump from rope swings in the rainforest trees.
Finish this wonderful adventure with a unique natural body scrub, using ochre found on the banks of the river.
Drift back downstream, feeling refreshed from your exploration and adventure.
If you are travelling solo, we can include you in a group session.
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Pick up and drop off at Port Douglas accommodation.
- Minimum of two people per tour.
- Fully guided tour includes experienced guide, board hire, tropical fruit tasting and free photos of your adventure.
- Tour lasts 2.5-3 hours.
- Suitable clothing for getting wet.
- Minimum of two paddlers required for trip.
- Windswell reserves the right to postpone or cancel due to weather, mechanical problems or any other unforeseen circumstances.