Windswell Reef, Cay & Island Watersports Adventure
Charter from $1200 (up to 9 passengers)
Experience an ocean safari exploring the natural wonders of the Barrier Reef away from the crowds including Low Isles, Snapper Island & Undine Cay.
View the sparkling waters and marine life from above on a stand up paddle tours or view the show below the water with a snorkel tour.
Undine Cay is renowned for its pure beauty and one of the best locations in the tropics for kitesurfing.
You can also choose to go spear fishing on the way out there.
This amazing experience is great for pure adventurers and affordable private charters.
$1200 + $20pp up to 6 passengers
$1920 + $20pp up to 9 passengers
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Pick up and drop off at Port Douglas accommodation.
- Boat leaves 8.30am for 4pm return.
- Includes fast boat transfers, guides for kitesurfing and downwinders, stand up paddleboarding, snorkeling and spear fishing.
- All watersports gear supplied, lunch, morning tea, water, ice and cold drinks.
- EMC Barrier Reef Tax and stinger suits included in cost.
- BYO alcohol (cans only – esky provided).
- Free photos supplied on your USB.
- Sun protection
- Cancellations required at least 48 hours prior to tour otherwise 100 per cent cancellation policy applies.
- Windswell may cancel the tour at any time due to safety considerations. This is at the full discretion of Windswell. Full refund is provided if charter cancelled due to weather conditions.