Blue Dive – Day Dive
From $445 each
Experience guided diving on a part of the reef regarded as being among the most pristine coral collections on the whole GBR.
Diving Australia doesn’t get much better than the crystal clear water of the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs teeming with incredible fish life.
Blue Dive offers very special and exclusive privately guided diving trips on Poseidon to the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs.
The Agincourt Ribbon Reefs are 70km north-east of Port Douglas on the very outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef.
Your package includes not two but three dives on the best reefs and your own private and expert Blue Dive host for the day to help make your day safe and special.
You also receive a complimentary underwater photo shoot of your day so you can take you memories home.
Enjoy the luxury of taking your own underwater route on some superb reefs without the distraction of other divers.
Need To Know
- Booking enquiries required at least 48 hours before tour.
- Extend your limits with expert personal guidance.
- Complimentary refresher sessions available.
- Exclusive boat access to Barracuda Bommie, The Nursery and Turtle Bay.
- Bookings can only be for certified diving or introductory diving, not combined.
- Price includes all equipment, private Blue Dive PADI instructor, day trip on Poseidon, tropical buffet lunch, snacks, tea and coffee, cold filtered water and transfers to and from your accommodation.
- Complimentary photos taken by accomplished underwater photographers.
- Camera rental with tuition available.
Mark Frankel has worked as a diving instructor in the Egyptian Red Sea and on the Great Barrier Reef and has dived extensively around Australia including Tasmania, the UK and many other parts of the world.
Between 1998-2008 Mark worked for Ocean College in Sharm el Sheikh and also managed the Sharks Bay Diving Village on the Sinai Peninsula and ran numerous trips to the southern Red Sea towards the border with Sudan.
Mark was the projects and marketing manager for the multi-award-winning Red Sea Diving College in Egypt which won the Dive Centre of the Year in 2007 and 2008.
The college was also one of the few dive operations to win the Project Aware Environmental Achievement Award in recognition of numerous environmental projects organised by Mark including underwater clean-ups and coral restoration projects.
He has been visiting Australia since the early 1980s and in 2008 he moved to Port Douglas to be close to the best parts of the Great Barrier Reef and established Blue Dive.
Michael Sausman has experienced thousands of dives all over the world and is an accredited PADI staff instructor, TDI decompression procedures instructor, certified trimix diver and rebreather diver.
He understands that safety and fun can mix together when you’re in the right hands.
PADI Course Director Glen Docherty has been diving for over 20 years and has certified over 1000 divers.
He has worked as a dive instructor in many countries including Australia, Egypt, Bermuda, Turkey and New Zealand.
With a Master’s Degree in marine biology, Glen’s particular interests are teaching divers about the spectacular marine life underwater and videography.
Jorg Van Santvliet’s extensive professional diving career has taken him around Australia, the country that has become his home after leaving Belgium with his wife Heidi in 2005.
Jorg worked as a dive guide on the famous Yongala wreck off Townsville before becoming the head engineer and diving supervisor/instructor on the excellent dive boat Poseidon in Port Douglas, a position he held for five years before he teamed up with Blue Dive.
He achieved his commercial skippers licence in 2009 and has an incredible knowledge of the local reefs and hidden areas that few divers experience.
Adriana Juwig expertly teaches many of the Blue Dive Open Water courses as does the very talented Georgia Fowler. Both are excellent underwater photographers.
Dave Wilkinson runs many of the overnight adventures and also helps run the Blue Dive office.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellations must be made at least 5 days before the diving service begins. If the 5-day condition is met refunds of deposits will be made less administrative costs and credit card fees of $50.
- If students need extra time to complete a course extra charges will be made or referral papers can be issued.
- We will do our best to reschedule courses or dives and offer alternatives if possible.
- If in the unlikely event of bad weather preventing travel, we will give full refunds or reschedule if possible.
- Taking cancellation/travel insurance is highly recommended.