East Coast Angling – Full Day Shared Charter
Get to the some of the best fishing spots in Far North Queensland in style and use the latest gear to lure a huge selection of reef fish onto your line.
Heading out of our home base in Port Douglas you will experience the best the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
There are several locations we visit depending on the weather, time of year, and species you want to target.
We specialise in offering you a small group reef experience you will never forget.
On our fishing trips you can expect good numbers of GT’s, Spanish Mackerel, Dogtooth Tuna, Black & Blue Marlin, Red Emperor, Nannygai, Coral Trout, and many other incredible species that call the reef home.
Need To Know
- Bookings required at least 48 hours prior to charter.
- Up to 3 guests.
- Shared charter 7am-4pm.
- All fishing gear supplied.
- Fishing Tours Port Douglas depart from Dickson’s Inlet boat ramp off Wharf St.
- Complimentary snacks (muesli bar, fruit, chips) – BYO packed lunch etc
- BYO spray jacket, hat, sunscreen, camera
- If charter does not meet minimum requirement of 3 guests, we will refund you or you can pay different in cost for 3rd guest.
From our home base in Port Douglas, East Coast Angling travel to some of the most stunning and remote sportfishing locations on the globe and we do it in the best boats, with the most professional gear, and an expert crew.
Our whole operation is finely tuned to deliver the ultimate fishing experience.
Providing a new adventure for the everyday angler, our unique trip packages and ability to cater for just about any fishing style is what sets us apart.
Our intimate knowledge of the far north and outer Coral Sea, combined with decades of professional sportfishing experience means you’ll never have a better opportunity to chase down your bucket list of trophy fish.
Terms & Conditions
- Full cancellation fee applies within 48 hours of charter.
- If weather conditions do not allow either East Coast Angling or any of our contracted staff or contracted vessels to operate, We reserve the right to cancel or to terminate the booking / charter.
- If the charter is terminated due to weather conditions, full refund applies.
- Gear that goes overboard or is damaged as a result of improper use will be at the expense of the guest.
- Adventures Port Douglas & Daintree Terms & Conditions