East Coast Angling – Full Day Shared Charter
Get to the some of the best fishing spots in Far North Queensland in style and use the latest gear to lure a huge selection of reef fish onto your line.
Come and enjoy the ultimate Fishing Tours Port Douglas aboard one of our 2 x 22ft custom built centre consoles “EDDY” and “CHASER”.
We will be targeting inshore waters as well as estuaries depending on the style of fishing and weather conditions.
Targeting a variety of species predominantly on lures all levels of fishing experience is welcome for this exciting day out on the water.
We practice predominately catch and release sportfishing, but we are happy for you to bring some fish home for a feed, this is welcomed.
We also take small groups out to Low Isles for the day for some snorkelling, relaxing, fishing and just a general fun day out on the great barrier reef.
You can expect to catch queenfish, Spanish mackerel, coral trout, chinaman fish, fingermark, nannygai, barramundi, estuary cod and many more.
Need To Know
- Bookings required at least 48 hours prior to charter.
- Up to 3 guests.
- Shared charter 7am-4pm.
- All fishing gear supplied.
- Fishing Tours Port Douglas depart from Dickson’s Inlet boat ramp off Wharf St.
- Complimentary snacks (muesli bar, fruit, chips) and cold drinks – BYO packed lunch etc
- Sunscreen and insect repellent provided.
- Need minimum 2 guests to operate shared charter.
From our home base in Port Douglas, East Coast Angling travel to some of the most stunning and remote sportfishing locations on the globe and we do it in the best boats, with the most professional gear, and an expert crew.
Our whole operation is finely tuned to deliver the ultimate fishing experience.
Providing a new adventure for the everyday angler, our unique trip packages and ability to cater for just about any fishing style is what sets us apart.
Our intimate knowledge of the far north and outer Coral Sea, combined with decades of professional sportfishing experience means you’ll never have a better opportunity to chase down your bucket list of trophy fish.
Terms & Conditions
- Full cancellation fee applies within 48 hours of charter.
- If weather conditions do not allow either East Coast Angling or any of our contracted staff or contracted vessels to operate, We reserve the right to cancel or to terminate the booking / charter.
- If the charter is terminated due to weather conditions, full refund applies.
- Gear that goes overboard or is damaged as a result of improper use will be at the expense of the guest.
- Adventures Port Douglas & Daintree Terms & Conditions