Far North Sports Fishing – Black Magic Day Charter Heavy Tackle
Go chasing marlin in some of the most pristine fishing grounds you’re ever likely to cast a line in.
Marlin Fishing Port Douglas is the ultimate destination to land one.
Far North Sports Fishing offers Giant Black Marlin fishing charters out to the Outer Edge, trolling from Lindon Banks up to Ribbon Number 10.
Need to know
- Bookings required at least 7 days prior to charter.
- Up to 4 guests.
- Fully crewed with a skipper and 2 x deckhands.
- Live fibre rods and top of the range Shimano Reels (Torsa’s, Stella’s & Calcutta’s) provided.
- All lures and terminal tackle supplied.
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks included.
Terms & Conditions
- 30% cancellation fee applies 30 days or more prior to your charter. Full charter non-refundable within 30 days of charter date.
- If weather conditions do not allow either Far North Sports Fishing or any of our contracted staff or contracted vessels to operate, We reserve the right to cancel or to terminate the booking / charter.
- If the charter is terminated due to weather conditions, then Far North Sports Fishing is not obligated to refund the booking or charter costs or ancillary costs.
- Gear that goes overboard or is damaged as a result of improper use will be at the expense of the guest.