Far North Sports Fishing – Black Magic Day Charter Light Tackle
There’s nowhere for the reef fish to hide aboard the 40-foot Black Magic game boat.
Our 40-foot game boat can do up to 20 knots making this a great option for Outer Great Barrier Reef Fishing.
You will fish St Crispin’s Reef, Chainman’s, Opal, Linden Banks plus many more untouched reefs the Great Barrier Reef has to offer.
Target species include Nannygai, Red Emporia, Coral Trout, Finger Mark, Mackerel, Yellow Fin Tuna, Dog Tooth Tuna, Marlin and Giant Trevallies.
Need to know
- Bookings required at least 7 days prior to charter.
- Up to 6 guests catered for.
- Tours depart Port Douglas at 8am and return by 5pm.
- Fully crewed with a skipper and deckhand.
- Live fibre rods and top of the range Shimano Reels (Torsa’s, Stella’s & Calcutta’s) provided.
- All lures and terminal tackle supplied.
- Buffet lunch and non-alcoholic drinks included.
Terms & Conditions
- 30% cancellation fee applies 30 days or more prior to your Great Barrier Reef Fishing charter. Non-refundable within 30 days of charter.
- If weather conditions do not allow either Far North Sports Fishing or any of our contracted staff or contracted vessels to operate, We reserve the right to cancel or to terminate the booking / charter.
- If the charter is terminated due to weather conditions, then Far North Sports Fishing is not obligated to refund the booking or charter costs or ancillary costs.
- Gear that goes overboard or is damaged as a result of improper use will be at the expense of the guest.