Flames of the Forest – Rainforest Dining Experience
Step into the magical experience of the rainforest at night complemented by fabulous food and Australian wines and some great entertainment.
Flames of the Forest’s natural beauty is enchanting, providing an exclusive, intimate, romantic dining experience.
Follow the flame-lined path to the candlelit forest where the handmade crystal chandeliers drape from the dining marquee.
Absorb the colours and night sounds of the rainforest as you dine on a locally sourced, six-course tropical tasting menu accompanied by a fabulous selection of red and white wines, beer and soft drinks.
Resident acoustic guitarist Stu Forbes provides the perfect backdrop to your evening spent in the serenity of nature.
Flames of the Forest is ideal for honeymooners, small wedding receptions, lovers of nature, delicious food, new tastes, celebration dinners or for those looking for a special gift to give someone.
To Begin Your Journey…
Lightly seared kangaroo loin carpaccio served with a rocket, parmesan & Spanish onion salad with fresh truffle oil & dressed with aged balsamic glaze
Duet of the Far North
Smoked crocodile rillette with crisp cucumber slice & salsa verde
House made prawn tortellini in a fennel cream sauce with fresh garden herbs
Pan seared coral trout on sautéed seasonal greens with a lemon myrtle infused beurre blanc accompanied by a fresh herb salsa
Herb marinated lamb back strap set on a confit garlic and kipfler potato puree with slow roasted cherry tomatoes and Port wine jus
Black sapote pavé with orange blossom cream and pistachio nut praline
Need To Know
- Bookings must be confirmed and paid for by 4pm the day of the experience.
- Rainforest Dining Experience only available on Saturdays.
- There is no self-drive option to Flames of the Forest, you must be picked up and dropped off at your accommodation or a pre-arranged location.
- Children and vegetarians are not catered for.
- Allergies to food are catered for with prior notice.
- The experience runs from 7.30pm-10pm plus transfers to and from your accommodation.
- Tables may be booked for two or your small group size.
- Flames of the Forest is all weather.
- Bring a jacket in cooler months and flat comfortable shoes, an open mind and a sense of fun.
- There is no mobile phone reception at Flames of the Forest. Enjoy the serenity.
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary and/or content advised may have to be varied due to causes beyond Flames of the Forest’s control.
- Flames of the Forest reserves the right to cancel any night at our discretion and provide guests with a full refund.
- Flames of the Forest has a minimum guest number policy of 10 confirmed guests and will not operate the tour without minimum numbers being reached.
- Guest cancellation within 24 hours of hotel departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee.