Port Douglas Adventure Motorcycle Tours – Black Mountain Road
From $370 each
Experience some of the best motorcycle roads in FNQ including rainforest tracks and sweeping coastal views.
The first stage of the Port Douglas motorbike tour involves 77 hair pins on the fantastic & twisty Julaten Range Road (bitumen).
We will then turn off to go through 50km of thick rainforest dirt track known as Black Mountain Road.
This track will take us through the Mowbray and Kuranda National Parks.
This is a fantastic track thats made for adventure bikes, with endless sweeping corners, hills and creek crossings, all through spectacular jungle rainforest.
After about 50km for Black Mountain Road, we will come to the picturesque Market Village of Kuranda for our free lunch.
After lunch it’s down the Kuranda Range with another 60 hair pins.
Then it’s a short ride out of Cairns to get to the fantastic Great Barrier Reef Highway, 75km of sweeping road with spectacular views all the way back to Port Douglas.
A total of 165km of some of the best variety and scenery you will locally find.
This will be the highlight of your Port Douglas holiday.
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Tour departs 10am and returns 3pm.
- 9.30am Port Douglas pick-up available.
- All tours are fully guided only.
- Riders must hold a valid motorcycle licence and have reasonable riding skills on and off-road.
- Riders must pay a holding deposit of $1000 on the day of tour.
- Includes lunch at Kuranda Markets.
- Travel insurance may not cover motorbike riding.
- This tour is not suitable for novice riders.
- All riding gear including boots, pants, jacket, helmet, goggles and gloves provided.
- This is a guided tour, not a race.
- You cannot take pillion passengers on the Black Mountain Rd track due to the rough unsealed conditions. We can however organise a bitumen-only tour. Pillions can only ride on the Honda Africa Twin.
- Pillion passengers can only ride on the Honda Africa Twin.
- You must have a full licence to take a pillion passenger and have pillion experience.
- Combined weight limit of 180kg.
- BYO socks
- Any damage to the motorbike will be deducted from the $1000 holding deposit.
- 100 per cent cancellation fee applies for bookings cancelled within 24 hours of tour.
- All riders must sign and agree to the indemnity agreement – Port Douglas Adventure Motorcycle Tours is not responsible for any injury or death.
- Adventures Port Douglas & Daintree Terms & Conditions.