Bush & Boat Kayak Tours – Half-Day Adventure
Kayaking Port Douglas tour that takes you for a leisurely paddle around the headland to explore a fantastic inshore reef system.
The fringing reefs around kayaking Port Douglas offer a perfect environment for a myriad of sea life, including turtles, dugong, seabirds and fish.
Explore the coastline and fringing reefs where the views back to the mountains and surrounding rainforest are spectacular.
This is a great introduction to kayaking and is aimed at first-time or novice paddlers.
Drinks and snacks are provided as you take a rest on a tropical beach.
Need To Know
- Bookings need to be made at least 48 hours prior to tour. Bookings are not secured until confirmed.
- Minimum two kayakers required for each tour.
- Pick-up available from Daintree Village to Port Douglas.
- If self-driving the Tour leaves from Thala Beach 20 minutes south of Port Douglas. Participants are required to meet at Thala Beach Resort car park by 9.30am unless advised otherwise.
- There is a secure place to leave your belongings while you are on the water.
- Participants must be able to re-enter the kayak if they fall out.
- Safety equipment including stinger suits and personal floatation devices provided.
- Minimum age six years with supervising adult.
What To Bring
- Camera, sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Any medications.
- Water bottle.