Port Douglas Tropical Trips – Make Your Own Adventure
From $1140 (Up to 5 Guests)
Go North, South, West or Birdwatching as you make up the itinerary from a selection of amazing Outback and Rainforest experiences.
Choose a few activities including Paronella Park, Herberton Historical Village and Chillagoe Caves or choose them all.
All you need to do is pick which direction you want to head off in and tell us where you want to go.
Do as little or as much as you like as we take you on a journey to our favourite places and share our locals’ knowledge of their secrets.
- Daintree River Cruise
- Cape Tribulation Beach & Nature Walks
- Jungle Surfing
- Bloomfield Falls
- Lions Den
- Cooktown Museum
- Grassy Hill
- Chinaman’s Cemetery
- Palmer River Roadhouse & Goldfields
- Atherton Tablelands
- Waterfall Circuit
- Crystal Caves
- Lake Barrine Cruises
- Curtain Fig Tree
- Yungarburra Markets
- Innot Hot Springs
- Herberton Historical Village
- Paronella Park
- Lake Tinaroo
- Undara Lava Tubes
- Limestone Caves at Chillagoe
- Copper Mine
- Marble Mines
- Coffee Plantations
- Emuford Historic Battery
- Mareeba Wetlands (Birdwatching)
- Granite Gorge
Julatten, Mt Molloy and Mt Lewis are famous for Birdwatching.
Need To Know
- Bookings need to be made at least 48 hours prior to tour.
- We pick you up from your Port Douglas accommodation.
- Morning and afternoon tea, lunch and refreshments provided.
- Towel, sunscreen and water provided.
- Binoculars and reference books provided.
- Umbrellas and raincoats provided.
- Insect repellant provided.
What To Bring
- Sense of Adventure
Your Tropical Far North Queensland experience should be enjoyable, informative and, most of all, memorable.
When choosing your trip, go with the people who give you personalised, local knowledge, and service that strives to offer that “little bit extra”.
We cater for individual needs offering unique personal touring in luxury vehicles.
Terms & Conditions
- Our Tour is not recommended for children under 10 years of age.
- Whilst we will always endeavour to for fill all our commitments, please be aware there may be certain situations beyond our control and that we may have to alter or cancel your tour: e.g.: weather, tides, flooded waterways for swimming or road conditions. And we do realise things do happen and you may have to cancel, if 24 hours prior to travel no fee and 50% is refundable within 12 hours.