Windswell – Dive/Snorkel/Watersports Sand Cay Reef Adventure 5-7 Passengers
From $2750 (up to 7 passengers)
Treat yourself to an epic reef charter with unlimited diving, snorkelling, tubing, stand-up paddleboarding, kitesurfing or just relaxing on your remote sand cay catering for up to seven passengers.
This amazing Port Douglas Dive Charters to a remote sand cay surrounded by spectacular coral for the ultimate reef adventure.
Take your pick from guided certified or introductory diving, snorkelling or an action-packed choice of watersports activities with your own group of up to eight people.
The Windswell team get you there, set up your sun shelter on the stunning sand cay and unload the eskies before guiding you on a snorkel tour of the surrounding reef or tubing, stand-up paddleboarding or kitesurfing.
Your private dive instructor lead you to pristine dive sites ideal for introductory or certified divers to share their in-depth knowledge of the reef.
Do as little or as much as you like as you share an incredible unique experience with friends or family and explore the Great Barrier Reef at its best.
You can experience one or two Certified or Introductory Dives with your private dive instructor at some of the best locations on the Opal & Ribbon Reef systems.
Need To Know
- Port Douglas Dive Charters bookings required at least 48 hours prior to departure.
- Pick up and drop off at Port Douglas accommodation.
- Maximum of eight passengers (maximum seven divers).
- Boat leaves 8.30am for 3.30pm return.
- Includes fast boat transfers to sand cay, guides for kitesurfing and downwinders, stand up paddleboarding, snorkeling and wakeboarding, bumper tubing, all watersports gear supplied, lunch, water, ice and cold drinks.
- Must be at least 12 years old to dive.
- Please read and fill in the details of the Queensland Dive Medical Statement if required before participating in tour.
- A valid diving licence from a recognised organisation is required for Certified Divers.
- Full dive briefing covering points of interest, safety and equipment orientation.
- Full set of high quality dive equipment and additional dive safety equipment included.
- Free photos supplied on your USB.
Windswell owner-operator Bretto Wright has been kite surfing since 1999 when he brought one of the first ever leading edge inflatables or wipika kites that came into Australia.
Bretto has a rich history of instructing all water sports and a passion for all types of surfing.
He is devoted to getting the right people at the best locations with the latest gear to score epic conditions. Happy days.
Terms & Conditions
Certified divers must produce a valid dive certification card on the day of travel. This can also be in the form of a temporary certification card (issued within the last 90 days).
Certified Divers: It is the responsibility of certified divers to obtain a valid dive medical prior to the trip if your state of health has changed since completing your last dive or since your last dive medical. This includes the intake of medications. Please see the link to the Queensland Dive Medical Statement .
We advise a wait of a minimum of 24 hours before flying after scuba diving Great Barrier Reef.
Cancellation of any Port Douglas Dive Charters trip made within 24 hours prior to the booked tour date or ‘no shows’ will incur a 100% cancellation charge with no refund.
Any cancellations made within 24-48 hours prior to the tour date will be refunded 50% of the amount minus any costs incurred relating to bank fees or credit card charges.
Any cancellation made with more than 48 hours notice will receive a full refund minus any costs incurred relating to bank fees or credit card charges.
Cancellation of diving made by us on the day of travel or course start due to your not being medically cleared to dive or failure to produce proof of certification, will not be eligible for a refund.
Windswell reserves the right to cancel or change any Port Douglas Dive Charters bookings due to weather/environmental conditions or any other unforeseen circumstances. All information regarding trips, courses, itineraries, services provided, product inclusions and prices charged may be altered or cancelled without notice due to any reason and at the discretion of Windswell.
- Adventures Port Douglas & Daintree Terms & Conditions.