Nautilus Aviation – Rainforest Waterfall Escape
Experience the best of the Daintree Rainforest from above while enjoying the tranquility of your own private remote waterfall for a delicious picnic lunch.
Departing Port Douglas in your private charter helicopter you will soak in breathtaking aerial views extending from the tropical rainforest clad coastline and across the azure waters of the Coral Sea before an exhilarating touchdown at Stewarts Creek Waterfall, a jewel in the World Heritage Listed Daintree National Park.
A truly magical location, only accessible by helicopter allowing you to leave the world behind at your private waterfall location. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool waters surrounded by rainforest.
A gourmet picnic hamper with sparkling wine is served and tops off this unique, once in a lifetime experience!
Need To Know
- Booking enquiries for Great Barrier Reef flights need to be made 24 hours before tour departure.
- The preferred date/time of booking enquiry is subject to availability.
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off available for Port Douglas accommodation.
- Great Barrier Reef flights depart from adjacent to Sheraton Mirage Country Club on Port Douglas Rd.
- Minimum two passengers required, maximum six per flight.
What To Bring
- Sunglasses – polarised lens is recommended
- Swimming costume
- Hat, towel, sunscreen (SPF 50+ recommended)
- A dry change of clothes including a jumper in winter
- 30 minutes flying time from Port Douglas (15 minute scenic flight each way)
- 1 hour at Stewarts Creek Waterfall
- Gourmet picnic hamper with sparkling wine
- Inflight commentary
- Headsets with voice activated microphones
- Modern, air conditioned helicopters
- Return vehicle transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
Terms & Conditions
Passenger Weight Policy
Due to Aviation Weight Restrictions a client’s body and luggage weight must be advised prior to the reservation being confirmed. Should a client advise a weight variance of more than 10%, the right is reserved to refuse travel and charge a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellations by the client must be made 24 hours prior to the flight to receive a 100% refund. If Nautilus Aviation has to cancel due to unforseen circumstances the client will receive a 100% refund for the cancelled flights.
Passenger names, accurate individual bodyweights and other requests are required at the time of booking.
Nautilus Aviation reserves the right to cancel flights due to inclement weather which will be at the pilot’s discretion. Flight paths may vary due to Air Traffic Control or inclement weather. A full refund is applicable if Nautilus Aviation cancel due to weather.
Nautilus Aviation reserves the right to cancel flights due to inclement weather, the pilot makes the final decision regarding the continuation of any flight and may terminate the flight at any time if he/she deems it unsafe to proceed. Flight paths may vary due to Air Traffic Control or inclement weather. In cases where the chief pilot in command deems weather unsuitable for the flight or an aircraft is unserviceable a full refund would be applicable.
Child and Infant Policy
Children are defined as being aged between 3-13 years. One (1) infant under their 3rd birthday may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian’s lap. A maximum of one infant per helicopter may travel as per CASA regulations. For additional infants please email a detailed enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With fluctuations in world oil prices, it may be necessary to apply a fuel surcharge to the ticket price. In such cases any charge will be collected on departure.