Sailaway – Sunset Sail
Set sail on a magical sunset cruise soaking up the magnificent views of the Coral Sea and Daintree Rainforest powered by nothing but the breeze.
Experience an exhilarating twilight sunset cruise Port Douglas on board the luxury ‘Lagoon’ sailed from France.
Soak up the peace and tranquility of a tropical Sunset over the Coral Sea with spectacular mountain views.
Enjoy approximately 1.5 hours sailing along the coastline off Port Douglas with an exceptional crew.
Need To Know
- Bookings must be made by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Departs from the Reef Marina in Port Douglas daily at 5pm and returns at 6.30pm.
- Complimentary beverage on arrival and great ambience.
- A selection of delicious hot/cold canapes including Vegetarian California Rolls, Coconut Prawns, a selection of Greek Dips with antipasto/cheese/olives, assorted Thai Spring Rolls and Beef Salad Cucumber cups.
- Adults only.
- Fully licensed bar.
- Environment Management Charge of $3.25 per person payable at check-in.
What To Bring
- Light jumper in the cooler months.
- Cash, Visa or MasterCard for optional onboard purchases
Owners Steve and Katrina Edmondson have been giving people amazing experiences on the reef for more than 20 years.
They’re very hands-on and even sailed their vessel from the other side of the world with young children Guy and Jazmin.
They combine this passion for the water with their love for the Port Douglas region and the Great Barrier Reef and Low Isles in particular.
They travel the globe to promote not just their business but the destination and their efforts to promote eco-tourism and sustainability extend to planting trees on their own farm created to offset environmental impacts.
Terms & Conditions
- Full refund only applies to cancellations made with 24+ hours notice.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions.
- Sailaway Port Douglas offer adventure travel and associated activities involving an element of risk. Although every effort is made to safeguard our clients you are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of clients beyond our control. Act of God or behavior of wild marine creatures.
- Sailaway is a non-smoking vessel.
- Sailaway supports the Low Isles Preservation Society and The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority with the future protection of our environment. Eco-tourism is ecologically sustainable tourism with a primary focus on experiencing natural areas that fosters environmental and cultural understanding appreciation and conservation.