Bike Shop & Hire Port Douglas – Hartley’s Falls-Black Mountain-Bump Track
Great for e-Bikes or a physical challenge on a standard bike.
Up for a rewarding challenge from Hartley’s Falls to the Bump Track? This one is for you.
As you make your way up the single-track climb, you’ll be surrounded by stunning natural beauty and breathtaking views.
Reaching the stunning secluded Hartley’s Falls, you’ll have the opportunity to cool off with a refreshing swim in the rainforest pools beneath the falls.
But the adventure doesn’t stop there! You’ll continue on, climbing higher and higher until you summit onto the tablelands and join Black Mountain Road. From there, you’ll wind your way through the stunning rainforest until reaching the exhilarating descent down the famous Bump Track all the way into Port Douglas via the picturesque Mowbray Valley.
$124 per dual-suspension MTB
$174 per dual-suspension eMTB
XS – 124 – 161cm (4ft – 5ft 4″)
S – 158 – 172cm (5ft 2″ – 5ft 7″)
M – 168 – 180cm (5ft 5″ – 5ft 11″)
L – 178 – 190cm (5ft 10″ – 6ft 3″)
XL – 187 – 200cm (6ft 2″ – 6ft 8″)
- Bookings required by 4pm day before bike hire
- 7.30am transfers available @ Bike Shop & Hire Port Douglas (Warner St)
- Distance: approximately 45km (3.5-4.5hrs)
- Physical difficulty: hard (unless on an e-bike)
- Technical difficulty: intermediate
- Secluded swim under Hartley’s Falls
- Lung-bursting climb (unless on an e-bike)
- Rainforest Single Track
- Bump Track 2km Descent
- Rainforest, Reef & Mountain Views
- Creeks to cool off in
- Sun protective clothing, hat, sunglasses
- Lunch, snacks, Camera
- All cancellations within 48 hours of hire incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Adventures Port Douglas Terms & Conditions
Awesome way to experience the rainforest at your own leisure especially on an e-bike.