Walkabout Cultural Adventures – Private Half Day
Experience a personalised morning or afternoon with an Aboriginal local guide showing you the best of both worlds.
If you would like a personalised day with private local guide then this is the best tour option for you.
Allowing for your tour to include tailor-made version of the Julaymba Tour or Kulkinga Tour, on a Private basis ensuring no one else onboard and allowing the day to perhaps include areas of expressed interest i.e. Art and Craft Galleries, Guided Walks, River Cruises, Markets, Seasonal Tours, Wildlife i.e. opportunity to spot Crocodiles, Bird and Wildlife Watching,
Local Tourist Attractions.
While making the booking you can inform us of what you would like to experience and our guide can plan the day to suit you.
Need To Know
- Booking enquiries need to be made at least two days before preferred tour date.
- Tour price is based on four guests. Price for additional guests is on a per person rate.
- Some optional extras incur additional charges
- Morning pick up from accommodation between 8am-9am and drop off around 1pm.
- Afternoon pick up from accommodation between 12.30pm-1.3opm and drop off around 5.30pm.
- Snacks and water provided. Please advise of any dietary requirements.
Walkabout Cultural Adventures is 100 per cent Aboriginal owned and operated.
Owner Juan Walker has been guiding in the region for 15 years and prides himself on providing top quality service.
The business provides unique tours on Kuku Yalanji country, with guides sharing their knowledge of Aboriginal culture, significant sites, environmental insights and local tourist attractions.
The educational Aboriginal cultural experience allows guests to participate in a truly unique adventure.
Juan’s ambition is to enable more Aboriginal guides to share their land and culture.
Terms & Conditions
- Shared Charter – Any bookings cancelled within 24 hours of booking date, will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Any bookings cancelled within twelve (12) hours of booking date, and including any no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Private Charter – Any bookings cancelled within seven 7 days of booking date, will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Any bookings cancelled within forty eight 48 hours of booking date, and including any no shows will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund can be given for any unused services or early departures. Should a booking include any external operator inclusions, cancellation fees are in line with the external operators cancellations policy and an administration fee may be applicable to components that WCA is liable for. We encourage our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforseen circumstances.
- If any of the aforementioned conditions are not met, WCA reserves the right to release all Australian Aboriginal culture bookings.
- All rates are subject to increase in the case of Government levies, taxation or in line with external operator charges. All rates are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (G.S.T.)
- No responsibility will be accepted for adverse weather conditions. Due to weather conditions and unforeseen circumstances, the operator reserves the right to alter the itinerary or cancel the Australian Aboriginal culture tour.
- Children are welcome to participate under supervision of a Parent or Guardian. WCA accepts no responsibility for the supervision of children. Children are charged at Adult prices.
- Parents must accept all responsibilities for their child(ren). The tours are conducted in the fragile rainforest and coastal environment and children do need to be supervised.
- WCA has preset Terms & Conditions of Tours and these must be adhered to by the Booking Office and Individuals whilst on tour.
- WCA accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to personal items on Australian Aboriginal culture tour.
- WCA will not be held responsible for any personal injuries sustained by clients.
- Prices are subject to change without notification.