Windswell – North Shore to Snapper Island Kitesurf
$1200 Charter (up to 9 passengers)
Avoid the crowds and discover Snapper Island kitesurfing around the magnificent remote beaches with a rainforest backdrop.
The North Shore to Snapper Island should be on any kitesurfing holidays must-do list.
Need To Know
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Minimum booking of five people required or $1200 for a kitesurfing holidays private charter.
- Operates Saturdays, Mondays & Thursdays from 8.30am-3.30pm.
- Includes fast boat transfers to Low Isles, kitesurfing, lunch, water, ice and cold drinks.
- Free tour photos on your USB stick.
- All required gear included.
Bretto Wright – Founder & Instructor
Bretto has been kite surfing since 1999 when he brought one of the first ever leading edge inflatables or wipika kites that came into Australia.
Bretto has a rich history of instructing all water sports and a passion for all types of surfing.
He is devoted to getting the right people at the best locations with the latest gear to score epic conditions.
Matty C – SUP Instructor
From sailing the Whitsundays as a youngster, Matty is no stranger to the wilds of the ocean.
Standing up on an old windsurfer to get ashore, it just seemed natural to him.
SUPing is now a fun new sport and a great way to see nature.
Matty is now loving life in the far north, always ready to show people the best spots for a personalised day on the reef or extreme paddling on the rainforest river that’s extremely relaxing.