Windswell – Undine Cay Watersports Adventure
From $1500 Charter (up to 9 passengers)
Undine Cay is an epic location off Port Douglas for kiting, snorkeling, spotting whales or relax on your own coral island on the Great Barrier Reef.
Experience an ocean safari exploring the natural wonders of the Barrier Reef away from the crowds.
View the sparkling waters and marine life from above on a stand up paddle tours or view the show below the water with a snorkel tour.
Undine Cay is renowned for its pure beauty and one of the best locations in the tropics for kitesurfing.
You can also choose to go spear fishing on the way out there.
This amazing experience is great for pure adventurers, private charters and corporate team building events.
$1200 + $15PP UP TO SIX PASSENGERS
$1920 + $15PP 7-9 PASSENGERS
NEED TO KNOW
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Pick up and drop off at Port Douglas accommodation.
- Boat leaves 8.30am for 3.30pm return.
- Includes fast boat transfers to Undine Cay, guides for kitesurfing and downwinders, stand up paddleboarding, snorkeling and spear fishing.
- All watersports gear supplied, lunch, morning tea, water, ice and cold drinks.
- EMC Barrier Reef Tax and stinger suits included in cost.
- Free photos supplied on your USB.
Windswell takes visitors to the best parts of the Great Barrier Reef on RIB-style fast boats that get you there quicker so you get to spend more play time.
Bretto Wright – Founder & Instructor
Bretto has been kite surfing since 1999 when he brought one of the first ever leading edge inflatables or wipika kites that came into Australia.
Bretto has a rich history of instructing all water sports and a passion for all types of surfing.
He is devoted to getting the right people at the best locations with the latest gear to score epic conditions.
Matty C – SUP Instructor
From sailing the Whitsundays as a youngster, Matty is no stranger to the wilds of the ocean.
Standing up on an old windsurfer to get ashore, it just seemed natural to him.
SUPing is now a fun new sport and a great way to see nature.
Matty is now loving life in the far north, always ready to show people the best spots for a personalised day on the reef or extreme paddling on the rainforest river that’s extremely relaxing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellations required at least 48 hours prior to tour otherwise 100 per cent cancellation policy applies.
- Windswell may cancel the tour at any time due to safety considerations. This is at the full discretion of Windswell. Full refund is provided if charter cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Adventures Port Douglas & Daintree Terms & Conditions