Catseye Productions – Photography Tour
Get focused on seeing your surroundings in a whole new light after spending the early morning or late arvo with Ali.
Port Douglas Photographer Ali George has an amazing eye for light and detail and all the little things that matter when you’re trying to capture the moment of a magical landscape.
From beginner to advanced, Ali gives you the technical know-how and shares her insights on the ingredients for delicious landscape photos.
Choose from a sunrise or sunset tour and let Ali show you how to look at your surroundings from a more intuitive perspective and allow your eyes to focus on the best angles.
Ali is a long-time local who knows some fantastic locations and tailor the tour to suit your personal tastes.
Whether you’re using an iPhone or the latest Canon, Ali can help you get more from your photos.
To top it off Ali can show you a few simple editing tips to really bring your images to life.
Need To Know
- Booking enquiries required at least 48 hours before tour.
- Pick-up from accommodation.
- Sunrise tours 5.30am-7.30am.
- Sunset tours 5pm-7pm.
- At least two bookings required for tour to go ahead.
- Maximum of four people per tour.
- Personalised tours welcomed.
- Private tours available on request.
What To Bring
- Comfortable enclosed shoes
Ali is the owner of Catseye Productions and is highly regarded for her commercial, wedding and landscape photography.
Whether she is encouraging a dish to sing, making a bride shine or immersing the viewer in the reef or rainforest, Ali does it with a smile on her face and has the enthusiasm to share her technical and creative flair for photography with amateur photographers keen to improve their skills.
When she’s not being weighed down by a tonne of camera gear, you might find Ali floating down the Mossman River on a lilo with a cold drink.
Terms & Conditions
- Catseye Productions reserves the right to cancel any tour due to the weather or any unforseen circumstances. We will make every effort to accommodate you on another tour in the event a tour is cancelled and will provide a full refund if this is not possible.
- Cancellations will not be accepted or will incur a 100 per cent charge within 48 hours of tour.
- Cancellations within 48 hours and seven days of tour will incur a 50 per cent charge.
- Cancellations more than seven days prior to tour will incur a 10 per cent charge.