Shaolin Port Douglas – Sunset Sail
Admire North Queensland’s spectacular scenery sailing aboard the Shaolin and enjoy views to the Daintree Mountains and local islands.
The Shaolin takes you on a romantic Port Douglas sunset cruise off the spectacular coast.
Relax on Shaolin’s teak deck or cushioned lounge area with small groups to ensure you have a memorable and fun sail.
Experience the magic and charm of this unique and rare vessel.
Our unique Port Douglas sunset cruise is a great venue for your next special occasion or function.
Give your guests an experience they will remember long after the sun sets.
Need To Know
- Bookings required by 12pm the day of tour.
- Boarding from the Reef Marina, C Finger from 4.45pm for a 5pm departure.
- Returns 6.30pm.
- Canapes and complimentary beverage included.
- Our Port Douglas sunset cruise tours are most suitable for children 3 years and above due to the open nature of the vessel however we happily take younger children.
- We cannot take prams on board and our tour is not suitable for those that are frail or restricted mobility.
What To Bring
- Cash for additional onboard purchases (EFTPOS available)
- Sense of adventure
The Shaolin is owned and operated by the Bickford Family who have been locals for over 30 years and purchased the historic Shaolin in February 2016.
Flynn is operations manager, host and deckhand, while Skye takes care of bookings, accounts and marketing.
With three boys that all love the water, they are proving to be junior skippers in training.