Indigo – Overnight Charter
Charter from $6300 (up to 4 passengers)
The possibilities are endless, from whale-watching to lazing on a remote tropical island or simply sailing the magnificent Great Barrier Reef.
Overnight or extended Great Barrier Reef Cruises can be tailored to suit you.
Indigo has accommodation for up to four pampered guests, in two luxurious queen-sized cabins, each with an ensuite.
Snorkelling, whale watching or simply cruising the Coral Sea, the choice is yours.
We can take charters island and reef hopping anywhere from Bundaberg to Cape York.
Need To Know
- NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL JULY 1 2018
- Bookings required at least 48 hours before overnight charter.
- Multiple nights optional.
- Great Barrier Reef Cruises depart from The Reef Marina.
- All snorkel gear provided, with prescription masks available upon request.
- Maximum of 4 passengers.
- All food, tea, coffee, and water provided.
- BYO soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
What To Bring
- Light jumper in the cooler months
Indigo 2 is a 13-metre French-designed and built Fountaine Pajot Orana 44 catamaran.
She is set up for cruising with small groups with a spacious foredeck, as well as cockpit seating for 12 and air conditioned saloon seating for 8.
Owners Colin and Ali are also your crew, ensuring attention to detail and personalised service to make your day out
on the water even more memorable.
Terms & Conditions
- Full refund only applies to cancellations made with seven days notice.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions.
- Guests are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of guests beyond our control, Act of God or behaviour of wild marine creatures.
- Indigo 2 is a non-smoking vessel.
- Adventures Port Douglas Terms & Conditions