Back Country Bliss Adventures – Private Journeys
Sometimes the best journeys are the ones you design yourself.
Choose your own dates, and your own group with Back Country Bliss Adventures. Design your perfect trip or let us do it for you.
We offer the best private local guides for your own personalised adventures.
Perfect for families, friends, individuals, groups of friends or just the two of you.
We can customise each tour based on your preferences, ensuring everyone has a memorable day.
Your personal tour guide can take you on an exclusive journey through Far North Queensland that is sure to impress.
Need To Know
- Booking enquiries required at least 24 hours prior to tour.
- Pick up and drop off at Port Douglas accommodation. Transfers arranged upon request for all other locations.
What To Bring
- Comfortable seasonal clothing
- Hiking or walking boots/shoes
Back Country Bliss Adventures is a family run business, specialising in small group adventures. We offer a range of activities to suit all travellers:
Imagine drifting down a crystal-clear rainforest river, searching for the elusive platypus, turtles or river fish below, while electric blue Butterflies flutter above.
Join a Daintree Adventure Day through the oldest rainforest in the world, as we search for Cassowaries, fly through the canopy with Jungle Surfing and look for crocodiles on a Daintree River wildlife cruise.
Let us help you experience the hidden wonders of Tropical North Queensland.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation Policy – a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for a full refund or 100 per cent cancellation fee applies. No Shows are subject to a 100 per cent cancellation.
- Dates can be changed with 24 hours notice only if there is availability on your next preferred date.
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour should we find it unsafe to travel on the day or if the rivers/creeks are in flood or if the Daintree Ferry is not operating due to unforeseen circumstances.
- We reserve the right to alter the itinerary should we find that road conditions are unsafe.
- Swimming is in a rainforest stream and may on occasions not be available owing to excessive seasonal rain.