Out ‘n’ About Sportfishing – Estuary & Inshore Reef Half-Day Private Charter
From $700 (Up to 6 Guests)
Fish inshore reefs and estuaries, go night fishing, use poppers, lures, fly or live bait, we cater for all levels of fishing experience and kids are welcome.
Whether your fishing charters Port Douglas group includes novices who need some help or experienced anglers, our friendly guides offer personalised service for up to six guests for half a day.
Enjoy chasing the famed coral trout, nannygai and pelagic fish including Spanish mackerel, cobia, queenfish, trevally and tuna fishing on the fringing coastal reefs or else try the Port Douglas estuary to pull in an elusive barramundi, mangrove jack, fingermark, tarpon, blue salmon or queenfish.
Your friendly fishing charters Port Douglas guide will be there to offer their expertise and amazing knowledge of the local ecosystem.
All ages and abilities are catered for and in addition to great live bait fishing, it’s also an opportunity for crocodile and bird spotting.
Treat yourself to the experience of soaking up the beautiful surrounds of Port Douglas while wetting a line.
Need To Know
- Bookings need to be made by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Private charters run from 8am-4pm.
- Tours depart from and return to the public jetty in Port Douglas, situated on Ashford Avenue, behind St Mary’s by the Sea Church.
- Live bait, top quality gear, refreshments, insect repellent and wet weather gear supplied.
- We encourage catch and release in the estuary systems.
Terms & Conditions
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Guests are charged 100 per cent of tour cost for charters cancelled within 24 hours of departure.