Indigo – Low Isles Snorkel Charter
Charter from $3490 (up to 12 passengers)
Enjoy a majestic day snorkelling the reef surrounding Low Isles and explore the historic island at your leisure.
Avoid the crowds on our luxury sailing catamaran to Low Island Port Douglas.
We pride ourselves on our small group sizes limited to a maximum of 12 guests to ensure a more personalised and intimate experience.
Choose from a morning/afternoon or afternoon/sunset sail to Low Isles on your own private charter and frolic with the marine life including inquisitive turtles.
Enjoy morning tea or lunch upon arrival at the blue lagoon before heading to the beach for an informative tour of the island and then snorkel straight from the beach.
Lunch or afternoon tea is served aboard Indigo 2, and afterwards more snorkelling, swimming with turtles or just a leisurely stroll around the Island, before sailing back to Port Douglas.
Need To Know
- Low Island Port Douglas bookings required at least 48 hours prior to charter.
- Morning/Afternoon Low Isles charter departs from The Reef Marina 9am, returning at 3.45pm.
- Afternoon/Sunset Low Isles charter departs from The Reef Marina 12pm, returning 6.45pm.
- All snorkel gear provided, with prescription masks available upon request.
- Maximum of 12 passengers.
- All food, tea, coffee, and water provided.
- BYO soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
What To Bring
- Light jumper in the cooler months.
Indigo 2 is a 13-metre French-designed and built Fountaine Pajot Orana 44 catamaran.
She is set up for cruising with small groups with a spacious foredeck, as well as cockpit seating for 12 and air conditioned saloon seating for 8.
Owners Colin and Ali are also your crew, ensuring attention to detail and personalised service to make your day out
on the water even more memorable.
Terms & Conditions
- Full refund only applies to cancellations made with 24+ hours notice.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions.
- Guests are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of guests beyond our control, Act of God or behaviour of wild marine creatures.
- Indigo 2 is a non-smoking vessel.
- Adventures Port Douglas Terms & Conditions