Fishen Charter – Estuary & Inshore Reef Half-Day Private Charter
From $610 (Up to 5 Guests)
Experience an awesome day fishing coastal inshore reef or estuaries.
Whatever your fishing dream is, Fishen Port Douglas can make it happen.
Fishing out on the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas possesses the complete food chain, with the mass of corals providing shelter and food for predators.
This abundance of life provides a great opportunity for visiting anglers to capture some truly spectacular fish.
?Tropical North Queensland is blessed with some of the best natural scenery in the world.
The region is unique in the fact that it is the only place on earth where three distinctively different, and magnificently diverse environments coexist – the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest and further west, the Gulf Savannah.
?For a calm water experience, there is nothing better than spending a half day in the wild Port Douglas rivers and estuary fishing.
$550 UP TO 3 PASSENGERS
$50 PER EXTRA PASSENGER (5 PASSENGERS MAXIMUM)
- Mangrove Jack
- Coral Trout
- Red Emporer
- Spanish Mackerel
- Bookings required by 4pm the day prior to tour.
- Departs from Cystalbrook Marina
- Half-Day Private Charters – Morning 8am-12pm Afternoon 12.30pm-4.30pm
- All fishing equipment, bait & tackle and sunscreen provided
- Catch & release recommended or catch bled and bagged (whole)
- Drinks (non-alcoholic) provided
- BYO alcohol (cans only)
- Sun protective clothing, hat, sunglasses
- Lunch, snacks, Camera
SHEN ? – In the ancient Chinese language, means LEGEND, mysterious yet majestic.
Fishen is a local run business and Capitan Dean has over 30 years experience in marine industry.
Built like a tank, the 6m ‘Scylla’ is a speedy, comfortable and stable fishing vessel.
?The vessel is highly equipped, including modern side imaging sonar capabilities, a stereo and auto pilot steering system as well as top of the line rod and reels, electric anchor winches, the latest electronics, shade canopies and comfortable seating.
- All trips are subject to weather, and we reserve the right to transfer to coastal reef/estuary alternatives.
- Adventures Port Douglas Terms & Conditions
Great value option whether you’re an experienced fisherman or first-time angler.