Indigo – Sunset Sail
Come and enjoy an extended two hours sailing off the pristine waters of Port Douglas.
As the sun sets behind the mountains of Mossman Gorge, enjoy a drink as well as some cheese and nibbles on the foredeck of Indigo 2 for a breathtaking Sunset Sail Port Douglas.
Indigo 2 is the only vessel that runs a two-hour sunset cruise, giving you plenty of time to soak up the stunning twilight atmosphere.
With a maximum capacity of 12 guests, Indigo provides a fantastic opportunity for our guests to experience a Port Douglas sunset cruise, but without the crowds.
Need To Know
- NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL JULY 1 2018
- Sunset Sail Port Douglas bookings required by 12pm the day of tour.
- Complimentary finger food.
- BYO soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Departs from The Reef Marina at 4pm.
- Returns 6pm.
- Maximum of 12 passengers.
- Minimum age 10 years.
What To Bring
- Light jumper in the cooler months
Indigo 2 is a 13-metre French-designed and built Fountaine Pajot Orana 44 catamaran.
She is set up for cruising with small groups with a spacious foredeck, as well as cockpit seating for 12 and air conditioned saloon seating for 8.
Owners Colin and Ali are also your crew, ensuring attention to detail and personalised service to make your day out on the water even more memorable.
Terms & Conditions
- Full refund only applies to cancellations made with at least 24 hours notice.
- Trips are subject to weather conditions.
- Guests are responsible for personal loss, injury or death due to the actions of guests beyond our control, Act of God or behaviour of wild marine creatures.
- Indigo 2 is a non-smoking vessel.
- Adventures Port Douglas Terms & Conditions